For all who enjoy experimenting in the kitchen, healthy form of liked by all meal – pizza. One slice of low-carb pizza (1/4) contains almost 24 grams of protein and only 215 calories. You can adjust recipe to your own taste, however remember to always choose the ingredients wisely.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 2 large eggs
- 50g sour cream 12%
- 100g of low-fat cottage cheese
- 75g mozzarella cheese with reduced fat content
- 70g of cheese with reduced fat content
- 50g of tomato concentrate
- 1/2 red pepper
- 7 cherry tomatoes
- 120g of grilled poultry
- Fresh basil, basil powder, oregano, garlic, white pepper, salt.
- Mix eggs with cottage cheese.
- Add the sour cream, coconut flour, a pinch of salt, white pepper, oregano and knead it to a uniform mass.
- Grease baking sheet with e.g. coconut oil or use calorie-free oil spray.
- Lay the pieces of mozzarella cheese at the bottom and pour mass on it.
- Bake it in preheated oven at 180 Celsius degrees for about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Tomato concentrate combine with basil, oregano, chopped garlic and pepper.
- Pull the ready cake from the oven and spread the sauce.
- Place the sliced, grilled chicken.
- Sprinkle with grated yellow cheese with a reduced fat content.
- Place the chopped tomatoes and peppers and sprinkle with basil.
- Put in to the preheated to 180 Celsius degrees oven for about 7 minutes.
- At the end lay leaves of fresh basil.
- Instead of ketchup I suggest to use olive oil, which will improve the ratio of fatty fraction.
You are just one click away from rebooting your body.
Don't let another minute go by.
+44 (0)7716 929 146
My name is Adrian Rozanski – Certified Personal Trainer, Nutritionist and Judo Black Belt holder.
I believe in fitness, because it is not only about how we look, but also how we feel, so stop making excuses and make it happen. Healthy, athletic look, physical fitness, well-being, with me you will not have to choose, you can have it all, just join me, just join my-coach.
made by kamrowsky