Healthy and fit homemade hamburgers
Do you want healthy, low calorie hamburgers, good as a breakfast or dinner, where one piece is just 333 calories? You can prepare them by yourself in less than 25 minutes. Believe me, you will never reach again for a junk food, when you try these delicious homemade hamburgers.
Remember: Healthy Body = Healthy Mind & Healthy Appearance
- 2 rolls – e.g. wholemeal rolls
- 150g of lean meat – e.g. turkey or chicken breast
- 40g cheese
- ½ tomato
- ½ onion
- few leaves of green lettuce
- poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of ketchup
- 1 teaspoon of low-fat mayonnaise
- ½ avocado
- fried eggs
- Split the meat into two parts and pound it with a millet.
- Add seasonings and place the meat in the oven for 20 minutes (temperature 180 degrees Celsius).
- 1-2 minutes before the end of baking put inside the oven sliced rolls with cheese.
- Place the baked meat on rolls.
- Add sliced lettuce, tomato, onion and a little ketchup and mayonnaise.
- Additionally you can add fired eggs, sliced avocado or cucumber.
You are just one click away from rebooting your body.
Don't let another minute go by.
+44 (0)7716 929 146
My name is Adrian Rozanski – Certified Personal Trainer, Nutritionist and Judo Black Belt holder.
I believe in fitness, because it is not only about how we look, but also how we feel, so stop making excuses and make it happen. Healthy, athletic look, physical fitness, well-being, with me you will not have to choose, you can have it all, just join me, just join my-coach.
made by kamrowsky