Privacy and Terms
All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Adrian Rozanski.
You are not permitted to copy, download, store (in any medium), adapt or change in any way the content or images contained within the web pages of Adrian Rozanski for any reason whatsoever without the prior written permission of Adrian Rozanski.
Copyright © 2016 Adrian Rozanski – All Rights Reserved.
The term ‘Adrian Rozanski’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Adrian Rozanski Personal Training and Online Coaching General Terms & Conditions
- Participation in any tests and future exercise is voluntary.
- You are free to deny consent or withdraw consent at any time after consenting.
- It is your full responsibility to inform your trainer and the company of any difficulties you perceive or experience as well as any changes to your physical and medical condition.
- Any questions you have about future procedures risks or benefits to be expected are welcome. If you have any reservations or doubts, please voice these concerns and ask for an explanation or clarification.
- You consent to being aware of your own health and physical condition and having knowledge that your participation in this program and fitness testing procedures may be injurious to your health and you are voluntarily participating in Adrian Rozanski Personal Training and Online Coaching (ARPT&OC) exercise and nutrition programme. Having such knowledge you thereby release ARPT&OC its representatives, agents, employees and successors from liability for accidental injury, illness or death which you may incur as a result of participating in the said programme. You hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in said programme.
- ARPT&OC will not accept liability for any damage or loss to a Client’s personal property brought into the Club’s premises.
- All sessions cancelled within 24 hours of the start of the session will be charged (“late cancelled”).
- Where the client has late cancelled the session up to 1 hour before the session was due to start, ARPT&OC will try to accommodate the client for this session either on the day the session is cancelled, the day of the session or the day after the session was due. All moving of sessions that fall within the late cancellation period remain at the discretion of ARPT&OC.
- ARPT&OC will not move a session to a day where the client has already booked a session unless the client agrees to come in and be charged for both sessions. This includes where the future session falls outside of the 24 hour period – these sessions cannot be cancelled free of charge and then replaced by a late cancelled session that has been agreed to be moved.
- If the client cannot make what has been offered then they will still be charged. All moved sessions should be agreed up to 1 hour before the start of the original session.
- A session that has been late cancelled and moved cannot be late cancelled and moved again.
- If a client cancels within 1 hour of the start of the session, they will not be offered the opportunity to move the session and will be charged for the session.
- The time slot for any session that is late cancelled will be made available to other ARPT&OC clients and the client will no longer be entitled to that session time.
- Clients who do not attend sessions without informing the site before the start of the session will be charged in full for the session and will not be offered the opportunity to move the session. This is deemed a “no show”.
- All cancellations of sessions must be made with trainer in person, by phone or by email. Informing a trainer by third parties of a cancelled session will not be deemed as cancelling a session and will result in the client incurring a charge for the session.
- ARPT&OC reserves the right to alter the trainer that you have requested should that trainer not be available. Only in the case where ARPT&OC cannot offer you your particular timeslot will the session be cancelled free of charge. ARPT&OC will attempt to inform you of any such changes.
- ARPT&OC reserves the right to cancel pre-booked sessions for clients who ARPT&OC deem to be holding prime booking times but cancel their sessions on a regular basis. Clients will be notified of this at least one week in advance of any changes.
- Any block of sessions purchased must be used within one year of the initial payment date. Refunds are only applicable when: (i) illness inhibits continuation (doctor’s certificate required) (ii) relocation to an unreasonable commute to London.
- You are entitled to receive due care and attention from all our trainers and will be given every opportunity to receive the bookings and services you require.
- All Clients must conduct themselves in a respectful manner during the training session. Any Client who acts in an intimidating, abusive, violent or disrespectful manner may be ejected from the Club, with no recourse for refund of monies already paid.
- The results of any training programme are dependent of my effort and co-operation in and outside of the sessions. No particular result is guaranteed by the ARPT&OC.
- You agree to abide by the agreement with ARPT&OC and its employees that all fees paid for training and related services will be paid to Adrian Rozanski Personal Training and Online Coaching upfront.
- The purchase of any course or product by Adrian Rozanski and ARPT&OC is deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
You are just one click away from rebooting your body.
Don't let another minute go by.
+44 (0)7716 929 146
My name is Adrian Rozanski – Certified Personal Trainer, Nutritionist and Judo Black Belt holder.
I believe in fitness, because it is not only about how we look, but also how we feel, so stop making excuses and make it happen. Healthy, athletic look, physical fitness, well-being, with me you will not have to choose, you can have it all, just join me, just join my-coach.